We happily welcome you, our goal is for you to enjoy your camping experience and have a wonderful time. Please observe our rules and considerations during your stay.
- The Campground speed limit is 8 MPH. Please watch for children at all times.
- We are pet friendly and your pets are welcome throughout the park. We do expect your pet to be leashed or kenneled at all times, quiet and picked up after in a timely manner. Please do not leave your pet alone at your RV, and he must stay outside when you are inside the campground buildings
- Parents or Grandparents are responsible for the behavior and safety of their children and visiting children at all times. Children must be with their parents or at their site after dark.
- Campfires are allowed in fire rings only for everyone’s safety. NO food or garbage in fire rings please. Do not move fire rings without prior approval.
- Visitors –ALL must sign in at office, please inform your visitors of this before they arrive. Day guest are free up to 4 visitors per site, more than 4 is $3.00 per adult, $2.00 per child. Day guest are welcome until Quiet Time. Overnight visitors are $3.00 per adult, $2.00 per child. This includes seasonal and monthly campers.
- No clothes lines in park, we have clothes dryers in the laundry if needed.
- Check out time is 2:00 pm for RVers and Tenters: 1:00 pm for rental units.
- Two vehicles per site, on gravel only. If you have multiple vehicles or a trailer, ATV or motor bike please let us know and we will make arrangements for you. (No ATV’s or motorbikes to be ridden in the campground.)
- No public display of Alcoholic Beverages. We reserve the right to ask you or your guest to leave without refund for loud or objectionable behavior, or any rule violation.
- We do not give refunds for weather, power outage, or if you choose to leave early.
- Please be considerate of your neighbor and all other campers, we are all here to have fun.
- NO VEHICLES ON THE GRASS. Please do not allow your pet to urinate on the shrubs. We try to keep Woodland Campground beautiful for everyone.
QUIET TIME IS FROM
11PM until 8PM Daily
If you must leave during these hours please be considerate of other campers.
911 Info — 314 Egypt Rd. Woodland, PA 16881 If you have any questions, problems, need information or have an emergencyplease call us at — 814 857 5388
Thank you, Mike and Lisa Harpster